Flooring Installation Warranty – Platinum Flooring stands behind their work with an offered 1 year warranty cover for installation services.
So what does the Warranty Cover?
In addition to any warranty extended to the customer directly from the manufacturer for the chosen product or materials used in the installation, Platinum Flooring will separately warrant that all of its work substantially conforms to the manufacturer’s recommendations and follows industry standards and quality guidelines and that, upon notice from customer, it will correct any faults related to defective workmanship or misapplication of the product at no additional cost to the customer.
Remedies and Limitations:
With respect to any claim asserted by the customer against Platinum Flooring, the customer understands that the customer will have no right to recover or request compensation for, and Platinum Flooring shall not be liable for, any of the following items:
- Incidental, consequential, secondary, or punitive damages.
- Damages for aggravation, mental anguish, emotional distress, or pain and suffering.
- Costs in excess of the total contract amount for the project; or Attorney’s fees or costs.
Platinum Flooring makes no other warranty, express or implied, other than as set forth herein; These limitations shall be enforceable to the extent permitted by law.
What does it not cover?
- Any installation defect that was apparent or ascertainable at the time of completion but was not promptly reported to Platinum Flooring supervisors
- Damage related to subsequent alterations, misuse or abuse of the installed product /material by third party contractors other than Platinum Flooring
- The installation of odd lots, close-outs or unwarranted product
- Damage resulting from fires, storms, electrical malfunctions, accidents, floods, sub-grade moisture conditions, leaks or any acts of nature
- Damage related to customer’s failure to observe any instructions from the independent contractor and/or requirements of the manufacturer with respect to the product, including without limitation failure to control humidity and temperature levels within the home
Customer acknowledges that this Limited Warranty constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and that NO representation, whether oral or in writing, shall in any way alter the terms of this Limited Warranty. Furthermore, nothing in this Limited Warranty shall in any way restrict the right of the independent contractor to bring action against the customer for non-payment.